Religious

Founded in 1811 on land donated by Charles Carroll, the St. Joseph Church community recently purchased 11 acres for the construction of a new church for the parish’s growing congregation. The new structure is built adjacent to a parish hall where parishioners have worshipped since 1996. The two buildings are connected by glassed in corridor.

The new one-story with loft worship space provides seating for 642 parishioners, sacramental spaces, a confessional, sacristy and storage spaces.

Interested in completing a similar project? Contact Us

Next Project

Previous Project

Back to Religious