Education

Higher Education

Built in 1906, Conklin Hall originally housed classrooms and dormitory space. In 1970, the building was condemned by the university and slated for demolition. A small group of alumni and campus administrators intervened and planned a new life for the massive stone structure. A diverse program was developed for the facility, not only to give the building new purpose, but also to provide a special place on campus for student life.

Interested in completing a similar project? Contact Us

Next Project

Previous Project

Back to EducationHigher Education